Improving the Digital Agenda Assembly

We’ve just had an exciting Digital Agenda Assembly, with great participation online and offline (http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/digital-agenda/daa/index_en.htm) and now it will be very useful to receive your feedback on how to improve this kind of event in future, make it more relevant and engaging. This forum aims at gathering comments and suggestions on the Digital Assembly, as a complement to feedback collected through individual assessment forms.

In particular your feedback is sought on:

- EVENT PREPARATION (programme, online interaction, registrations, other): feedback on DAA 2011 and recommendations for the future

- EVENT ITSELF (plenary and workshop sessions, networking and side activities, other): feedback on DAA 2011 and recommendations for the future

- FOLLOW-UP to the event (exploitation of shared information, elaboration of proposals and commitments made, link to future policy work around the digital agenda for Europe, other): recommendations for the future

Please post suggestions for improvement, comment and rate other people suggestions.

How can we improve the Digital Agenda Assembly?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Publish all presentations online

Some workshop have published their presentations (eg #daa11psi) but others (eg #daa11egov) have not. Presentations should be put onto a platform which allows comment and discussion.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Hold regular tweetchats

@poplifegirl Welcome to Twitter @eurohumph - would be great to keep the #daa11EU conversation going with weekly #tweetchats

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      • Share lists of registered attendees for the Workshops we selected each day.

We each had to select just one Workshop from a dozen or so available each day. Thus we selected the areas of greatest interest to us and with greatest potential contribution from us to advancing the overall DAE agenda. It would be very beneficial then to be able to follow-up with our fellow attendees in the interest of possible future collaboration to achieve those end goals.

4 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)