How can we improve the Digital Agenda Assembly?

DAA video contribution - Improve use of social media and communication

The DAA video contest was a good idea - unfortunately, it had some shortcomings in the execution:

- Due date and deadlines have been changed several times in advance. This created dissatisfaction among the participants, since they usually work toward a deadline. Thats the fun about a "competition".

- There was no contact person for questions, e.g. when and how the movies will be shown. The responsible person for the YouTube channel could give no information.

- The "winners" were not notified (e.g. by email) and were unfortunately not made ​​public. Accordingly, a participant did not know if his video was shown or not, if he was not present. The participants have put effort into the videos - a recognition of this would have been nice!

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lena-Sophie MüllerLena-Sophie Müller shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tine MüllerTine Müller commented  · 

I agree. We are many that was disapointed about not getting any info at all. I was told that my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0KlksRfXhE was one of the 20 winning videos in a twitter-message because I ask'ed for this.
        I'm NOT used to make videos and making this only 1 minute took me a couple of days and feel my work has been wasted.
        Please read the description beneath the video and also a link to a 6 minutes long and better video http://www.tinemuller.dk/findtoilet/VIDEO/PublicToilets/PublicToilets.html.

Who can tell us about why it was treated so carelessly?

• osimodAdminosimod (Admin, Digital Agenda Assembly) commented  · 

Thanks Lena. The deadline if I recall well was changed only once, but I understand your point. You're right about the contact person and about "the winners" - we will post the full video on the website asap so that you can check.
        Thanks again for your feedback and participation. We will improve!

Feedback and Knowledge Base